RACV Royal Pines Resort
Ross Street, Benowa QLD 4217, Gold Coast
About RACV Royal Pines Resort
Place Winner - Best Family Resort in Australia 2019
as voted by readers of Holidays with Kids Magazine
Royal Pines is home to the 27-hole golf course that hosts the Australian PGA Championship, has eight bars and eateries, and provides tennis coaching and a relaxing spa experience. It has swimming pools, a children’s water park and a purpose-built conference centre that was awarded the accolade of “Queensland’s Best”.
Accommodation at RACV Royal Pines Resort includes king and twin rooms, corner spa suites with views of the golf course or the hinterland, executive suites with access to the exclusive Executive Lounge and two-bedroom family suites. All rooms and suites include wide-screen televisions, individually controlled air-conditioning, in-house movies, desk, tea and coffee facilities, a mini-bar, an in-room safe and complimentary newspaper.
Experience the many recreational facilities available including the 27-hole championship golf course, five international-standard tennis courts, heated lagoon pool, day spa, playground, jumping pillow, water park, Segway, Ozbobble and clay shooting. You can even record your own music video. Treat your children to the complete resort experience with child-friendly dining, in-house movies, a holiday program, birthday parties, and extensive time-out adventures.
Dining & Bars
- an unrivalled combination of cuisine and scene. Located on level 21, the multi-award winning menu includes innovative creations and mouth-watering flavours. A la carte, set menus or high tea available.
- ideal for sunset drinks. Enjoy panoramic views of the Golf Coast Hinterland on Level 21 with a range of beverage options and light snacks.
- inspired Italian food including antipasto, wood fired pizzas, salads, a wide range of pasta dishes, classic main courses and indulgent desserts. Trattoria Amici is a wonderful dining experience to share with family and friends. Takeaway also available.
- overlooking the resorts tropical pool a buffet breakfast is available daily. Enjoy an International buffet offering a selection of seafood, antipasto and mezze dishes, as well as hot dishes from the interactive cooking zone and decadent desserts.
- fashioned in the traditional Japanese style. Offering enticing dining options including intricately hand-crafted sushi, traditional a la carte dishes and the thrills of teppanyaki tables. Arakawa also features intimate tatami tables which can be reserved for special occasions.
- sit back and take in the panoramic views of the magnificent resort grounds while you enjoy coffee, refreshments, lunch and indulgent high teas, It's an ideal meeting place for business or pleasure.
- enjoy the magnificent views of the golf course with seating available either indoor or outdoor in a friendly clubhouse. Offering all day casual dining with a wide selection of breakfast and lunch items, it is an excellent casual dining option.
- provides a spacious and welcoming environment to enjoy a drink and bar snacks with friends and colleagues. Hydrate Bar is also available for private functions.
Arika Pool Bar
- relax beside the outdoor tropical pool. A range of light snacks & meals are available to enjoy poolside or on the terrace.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bar / Lounge
- Cafe / Coffee Shop
- Children's Play Area
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Guest Laundry
- Kids Club / Child Activity Program
- Lift / Elevator
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Bar
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor / Heated in Winter
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Tour Desk
- WiFi - Free (limits may apply)
- Shuttle Bus Serivce (charges apply)
- Water Park
- Championship Golf Course
- Jumping Pillow
Check in 2:00pm
Check out 11:00am
Parking Valet Parking (charges apply) and Free Self Parking
Children & Extra Guests Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 24 Hours
Nearest Airport (Gold Coast): 28km
Nearest Beach: 7km
Nearest Public Transport: at door
City Centre (Surfers Paradise): 7km
Ross Street, Benowa QLD 4217, Gold Coast